۱۰۱٫ “O people! You are too many to shake hands with me now! On the other hand, my Lord has commanded me to receive your oath and “word” regarding with Ali, Lord of believers, that I have declared; and about the Imams who shall come after him, as well those from my lineage and his lineage then – as I already defined it to you: they are my descendants, and are his lineage.
102. Therefore, say it altogether: ‘We did indeed hear your word and obey thus, and we are quite pleased, and shall submit us to what you have made known to us, with respect from our Lord, and from your part, about this subject of Ali, the Lord of the believers, and the Imams who will be born from his ‘Breed’. We swear allegiance with you, with our hearts, souls, tongues and our hands that we will live with this belief, and leave this world with this belief, and so will we rise on the Day of Judgement!
And we will not change it, nor will we transform it; we will not have any doubt, nor will we deny it; we will not let doubts or hesitations enter our heart, nor will we turn away from this oath, or break our covenant regarding what you have advised us with the Divine Preaching, Ali, Lord of the believers, and the Imams who will come after him; Hassan and Husseyn; and the ones whom God has appointed to come after them.
Thus, a pledge and a covenant have been taken from us, and we have done it with our hearts, souls, tongues, minds and hands. Then, one who was able, pledged by shaking hands, but if not, with his tongue. And never shall we change this oath, or God may not Witness any transformation from us…! We shall make this news from you known to all those who are [either] close to us, or far from us: to our kids and relatives; and we shall take God as our Witness! And God is Sufficient in this evidence, and you are, in this oath, our witness.’”
۱۰۳٫ “O people, what do you say now? God indeed hears every single call, and is aware of any hidden thought going on in your minds! Thus, whosoever receives guidance, it is for his benefit, and whosoever goes astray, it is only to his deficit. (The Throngs: 39/41).
And those who swear allegiance to you, they swear allegiance to God, for God’s hand rests above their hands, (The Victory: 48/10).
104. O people, now, swear allegiance with God, and swear so with me; and swear allegiance with Ali, the Lord of the believers, and do swear allegiance with Hassan and Hosseyn, as well with the Imams who will surely follow them – those who hold ceaseless commands in this world and the world to come.
God certainly destroys those who tread on their oath, but He bess His Grace upon those who are loyal and true. Therefore, one who breaks his oath, he abuses his soul, but one who fulfills his oath with God, God bess on him a great Reward [of His]! (The Victory: 48/10).
105. O people! Repeat what I have told you to do, and greet Ali, as a great man who is ‘The Lord of the believers’, and confess: ‘We heard and obeyed! O our Lord, so, we beg Your Forgiveness, and our return is ard You!’ (The Cow: a part of 285).
And say: “All praise is to God Who led us to this; or else, we would never have been guided if God had not led us on. Surely the messengers brought (us) the Truth.”… (The Heights: 7/43).
106. O people! The virtues of Ali, the Son of Talib, with God Almighty, Who has counted in the Holy Qur’an, are in certainly too many for me to cite them to you in this gathering! So, you should approve and confirm those who ground you of these qualities, and have the grasp of them!
107. O people! Whoever obeys God and His Messenger, and Ali, and the Imams, whom I have mentioned to you earlier, will achieve the greatest salvation! (The Coalition: 33/71).
108. O people! Those who anticipate, [being the first candidate], to swear him allegiance and to accept his Guardianship, and to greet him as the ‘Lord of the Believers’, will attain Salvation, and will dwell in the Gardens of Blessings!
109. O people! Say such a word that it satisfies God, for even if you, and all dwellers on the Earth, become unbelievers, no harm approaches God.
110. O God! Forgive those believers who believe in what I have commanded them to! And be wrathful against all those who deny, and the heretic sinners and:
Praise belongs to the Lord of all beings!”
In the quarter of the Masculine Proper,
Amid the rain of affection and favour,
There is no way to the immoral,
But only to the Reverent and Moral!
Fair copied and proofread:
on the Assigned Day of the Commander of the faithful,
and the Highness Zahra (upon her be peace)
At 9 am, 15/11/1385
S. Hosein Hoseiny)
منبع: احیاگران غدیر